More bookmarks from Japan
April 10, 2010
Thanks to Carolina, now I know what these bookmarks are about:
1. QUO, a credit card.
2. Advertisement for the book “Angel’s father”.
3. Bookmark from Jingukan (Museum of Religions).
4. Booker’s, a virtual bookstore.
5. “Protect”, book series (Protector of Spirits, Protector of Darkness, Protector of Dreams, Protector of God).
6. “Tenchijin” (“People from Heaven and Earth”) by Masashi Hisaka, a novel about Samurais.
7. Restaurant advertisement offering meals for New Year and Christmas. The image shows Osechi, traditional Japanese New Year food.